NEW MULTI PACKS ADDED! Shop Now >
Information Collected & Sources
We may collect your:
- personal information (including your name, email address, postal address, phone number, payment card information, and birthday)
- commercial information (such your personal preferences about our products, your purchase history online or by phone, and a record of your product interests),
- payment information when you buy our products (such as the credit or debit card numbers and expiration dates),
- internet activity (including technical data received from your device, such as IP address of individuals that visit our site, browsing activity, areas of greatest site interaction, and other basic information).
We receive the above information from you when you provide it to us directly, such as when you visit our website and/or place an order online or by phone, save your information with us online, register with us, contact us with a question or concern, opt-in to our joint- and cross-marketing efforts, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey.
We may also receive your name and email from your friends who type them into our site’s “Email this style to a friend” feature, but we use this just to send the forwarding email without keeping your information.
Use of Information
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process, confirm, fulfill, ship, track and secure payment for your order. We may contact you via email, mail or phone if case of questions about your order or payment.
- To provide you a history of your purchases on our website through your online account.
- If you joined our email marketing list, to communicate with you by email about our products, services, contests, and promotions.
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions.
- To help us learn more about your general shopping preferences
- To help us improve and address problems with our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- For system administration
Third Party Service Providers
Hanky Panky is concerned about the privacy of young children and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under 13. We do not sell products for purchase by children and any children's products we sell are for purchase by adults only. Our website is not directed at children under 13 and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. We reserve the right to delete without liability or obligation all information of children that may be provided on our website.
Our website provides you the option to join our email list and receive information about our products, services and offers. If you do not wish to receive Hanky Panky marketing emails, you may unsubscribe: click the “Unsubscribe” link in our marketing emails.
• The phrase "Unsubscribe" in the subject line
• Your name and email address
Please be aware that it can take several business days to remove you from our email marketing list. NOTE: You will continue to receive order confirmation, shipping status or other transactional emails.
Links to Other Sites
• By email:email@example.com
•• By mail: Hanky Panky Canada 85 Colville Rd, unit 2 Toronto M6M2Y6
Limitation on Liability
In no event shall Hanky Panky Canada or any of their affiliated entities or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages even if these entities have been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action, under contract, negligence or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from the site. These limitations shall apply not withstanding any failure of essential purpose or the existence of any limited remedy. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
Hanky Panky Canada
85 Colville Rd, unit 2
Please include information in your communication to us that will help us identify your account so we can assist you with your inquiry or request.